Rochester NY’s most reputable contractor for your replacement windows.
We take the time to ensure your home is safe and secure. We offer convenient times to install your replacement windows that won’t disrupt your life or home.
There are a lot of materials to choose from, such as vinyl, aluminum, and wood. When it comes to windows and doors, vinyl is a superior, all-around excellent choice. Unlike wood, vinyl windows and doors will never rot or require endless repainting. And unlike aluminum, vinyl windows and doors will never pit or flake.
Simonton vinyl windows and doors are made from the highest quality vinyl and require almost no maintenance. In fact, an occasional washing will keep them looking like new for years. They help offer increased comfort and energy efficiency, provide headache-free operation and add value to your home. You can’t get much better than that!
- Increased Comfort: Simonton’s vinyl windows and doors offer excellent thermal performance for year-round comfort and to help lower utility bills
- Easy Operation: Our windows and doors open and close easily for maximum performance with minimum effort
- Weather-ability: The premium vinyl used in Simonton windows and doors can stand up to extreme weather conditions year after year
- Energy Efficiency Vinyl is an effective insulator. Our vinyl profiles are specially designed to work with advanced glass packages for optimum energy efficiency
- Low Maintenance: The color of the vinyl is integrated throughout, so frames and sash will never require painting, and they resist pollution, salt spray and dirt
- Value: Not only do Simonton windows and doors help to lower home utility bills, they also add value to your home.
Simonton windows and doors are tested to the advanced AAMA Gold Label Certification Program. The Gold Certification is AAMA’s highest level of testing with windows and doors being tested for thermal performance as well as air, water and structural integrity. The standard AAMA silver label only requires thermal testing.
Only the AAMA Gold Label indicates that:
- The product underwent testing based on the stringent requirements of the ANSI/AAMA/NWWDA101/I.S.2 and AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-05 industry standards.
- Certification to AAMA506/conforms to requirements of ASTM E 1886 & 1996.
- These tests were performed at an independent AAMA-accredited testing laboratory.
- An Independent (third-party) Validator through two unannounced plant inspections each year has continuously monitored the product production for compliance.
Simonton vinyl windows provide years of satisfaction and comfort. All products are backed by a comprehensive warranty. Please review the following to assist in serving you better with regard to your product warranty:
Product Warranty Downloads Need to Review a products warranty? Or, lost your original product warranty? No worries! Download a PDF of your full product warranty here.
Register Your Vinyl Windows Warranty Taking a minute to register your product warranty for your new vinyl windows or doors online will ensure you receive all the benefits and peace of mind of being a Simonton customer.
Save money on your energy bill this winter with new replacement windows from Quality Homes of Rochester.
Rochester winters can be frigid. Prepare for the winter and keep the cold out with new windows. Old windows can loose heat and drastically increase your energy bill. New Replacement Windows are a great investment and best of all Quality Homes of Rochester can install your new windows without any hassle. We feature lifetime warrantied replacement windows on all our remodeling jobs. Quality Homes will work with you and your budget every step of the way. We are confident in the craftsmanship and dedication of our expert contractors.
First of all I am very pleased the way the siding came out. It is just gorgeous!! I can say with all my heart you sent me two of the very best guys, Steve and Bill. They both take pride in what they do, they are very neat and I will call them both very professional in their skills. If you ever wanted to make a good boss and never worry about anything then it would be Steve. I call him the main honcho and a very good leader. Bill also has done a wonderful job. I’m sure he will learn a lot of great skills from Steve.Thank you again,
Your employee’s fine workmanship, creativity, exactness, pride, and professionalism in his work have enabled us to have a beautiful home, and this is only a part of what Mike gave to us. Mike possesses the qualities and characteristics of one who is kind, patient, caring, supportive, and calm in the face of extraordinary challenges. His work-site organization and neatness was exemplary. As a former public school superintendent, I know the value of an outstanding employee. You are extremely fortunate to have this exceptional and uniquely valuable individual as a part of your organization!
When I was down in New York City fighting my battle with cancer, Kenny and his team of professionals went to my house and put in the best bathroom ever! They did the best job anyone could have ever done and are the place to go for any type of remodeling job in Rochester. To this day it is the highlight of my house, and I have Kenny and his team to thank for that. These guys did an amazing job for me when I was going through a rough patch and it really put a smile on my face when I came home and saw what they had done to my bathroom.